Edit a published challenge
Learn how to edit a challenge you have published.
You can edit a challenge you have published while it has not started yet. To do so please follow the steps below:
- In the left sidebar menu, click Your Employees' Challenges.
- Click on the challenge you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- You will see a 3-step customization wizard on the left side of the page that includes the information you can edit.
On the right side of the page, you can see the challenge characteristics that define the template and are not editable.
- Edit any of the fileds that you see prefilled-in on the left side of the page. This is the first step of the wizard:
Step 1 - Text and photo: in this step you can change the challenge photo, title and short description. Please note that the short description should reflect the challenge type, goal and award.
- Click Continue.
- Repeat steps 6-7 for the second step of the wizard.
Step 2 - Goal and award: in this step you may change the challenge target and award. Depending the challenge type different fields in the Goal section will be visible (for more information see here)
- Edit the required information in the third step of the wizard.
Step 3 - Setup: This includes the required information to publish your challenge (see step 4 in Publish a challenge as-is)
- Click Publish.