Check the progress within a team challenge
Find out about your individual and team progress withina team challenge
Navigating the challenge progress page
For each team challenge that you have joined, you can see the current progress on a personal and team level along with the leaderboard. Follow these steps to see a team challenge progress:
- In the left sidebar menu, click Your Challenges.
- Click on an ongoing challenge you are participating.
- For each challenge the following information is available:
- Slack channel (if it is available for the challenge)
- Day of challenge
- Team's ranking
- Team progress along with your individual scores (team data are in purple color, your data are in green color).
- Award (i.e. Badge, Other, None)
- Ranking position (for finished challenges or challenges with specific target, the teams that have achieved the challenge target are highlighted with )
- Team name and avatar
- Challenge scores of each team. If your team is not in the top position, you will also be able to see how much your team is behind the team ahead of yours.
- Percentage towards challenge target (if the challenge has a specific target)
- Click Statistics (applicable for challenges with numeric metric) to gain more insights on your and your team's progress throughout the challenge:
- Chart with daily scores (choose a specific date range and zoom in on the chart to get a closer look at the data)
- Best value
- Average value
- Click Log data (applicable for challenges with manual data logging allowed) to log your daily data.
- Click on the < or > buttons to go to another of your ongoing challenges.
Team progress variants
Depending the challenge, you will see different variants for team progress. In some cases, two of these variants can be visible on the challenge progress page.
For team challenges with a total target (specified or not).
This card shows the team's score vs. the target (in case of specificied target) or the challenge leader's score (in case of non-specificied target), along with the difference to the target or top respectively. On the chart you can also see yours and your team's score (hover to see specific values).
For team challenges with a daily goal.
This card shows the team's days score vs. the target (in case of specificied target) or the challenge leader's days score(in case of non-specificied target), along with the difference to the target or top respectively.
For team challenges related to a daily habit.
This card shows the daily achievement on a team level. If the day is yellow, then you have contributed to the achievement, if the day is white then not. If you click on a white day, you can log your achievement and mark it as complete.
For team challenges with a daily collective numeric goal.
This card shows the team's daily score vs. the daily target, your daily score, and the difference of the team's daily score to the daily target (hover to see specific values).
For team challenges with a daily individual numeric goal.
This card shows your daily score vs. the daily target along with the difference between your score and the daily target. It also shows how many team members have achieved the daily target.